Carmel By The Sea, CA (PRWEB) February 17, 2011
Engage Collaborate Commune Virtual Xpo will be webcast live on Tuesday, Feb 22, 2011 (George Washington’s birthday) starting from 9am Pacific / noon Eastern — sponsored by Adobe and Mitel.
Follow this link to register for free and to enter the event: http://events.unisfair.com/rt/247xpo~ecc?code=prweb
Program and Speaker Agenda:
Here are start times for Live Webcasts and Breakout Sessions (US Pacific Standard time. Please adjust time for your location. This is an international event):
– 9:15 am PST: Harvey Kraft, Customer Engagement Architect, iCEsol, “Kickoff Greetings: Engage Collaborate Commune Is A Strategy”
– 9:30am PST: Paul Butcher, President & COO, Mitel Networks, “Keynote: The Impact of Unified Communications on Conducting Business with Customers”
– 10:40 am PST: Breakout Session I – Cindy Ratzlaff, Media Strategist, “Using Twitter to Develop, Evaluate, and Adjust your Brand Message”
– 11:00am PST: Erik Larson, Sr. Director of Product Management and Strategy, Adobe Systems, “Featured Speaker: Meeting the Needs of Business For More Engaging Customer Experiences”
– 11:40 am PST: Breakout Session II – Arlene Atherton, Virtual Anthropologist, “Maximizing Virtual Participation”
– Noon PST: Francine Allaire, Managing Partner, Social Media Academy for Women, “Building Customer Relationships via Online Solutions”
– 12:40 pm PST: Breakout Session III – Lisa McKenzie, Facebook expert, “Got Clout? How To Really Measure Social Influence”
– 1:00 pm PST: Harry Klein, Harvey Kraft, Roberto Beteta Jr., “Panel: Sales Engagement Mashups – Enabling Collaborative Strategies (Case Studies)”
– 2:00 pm PST: Robert Donner, Founder & CEO, Groubal.com, “Social Media Revelations on Customer Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction”
Engage Collaborate Commune Virtual Xpo is held entirely online featuring a host of interactive tools. To attend, please register for free. Virtual events eliminate travel time. No travel expense and reduce carbon footprint. Networking among attendees is achieved via interactive tools and Skype. Attendees are encouraged to make contact with speakers and to get involved in conversations. Each attendee receives a virtual briefcase to collect white papers and other downloadable content. Come together with us without leaving your seat.
Audience Profile: Business leaders, marketing, sales, information, financial, telecom, Web strategy, customer interaction executives, creative and solution providers, and strategic consultants. Registered attendees include executives from several Fortune 500 companies, and SMB executive leaders
Theme: All Together Now.
By adopting an Engage Collaborate Commune strategy business leaders can successfully focus their employees and partners on productive management and delivery of customer satisfaction. Enable your sales channel to engage customers via real-time video. Build retention communities linked up to social media. Learn about infrastructures, solutions, virtual spaces and applications that are ready now to make your company more competitive and more profitable.
Keynote: Paul Butcher, President & COO, Mitel
As an international leader in the telecom field, Mitel Networks is at the forefront of IP-based Unified Communications. Mr. Butcher will discuss how the integration of video, voice and text in real-time will impact the way people communicate and the way businesses engage in sales and marketing activities. Mr. Butcher will cover how video and mobile telephony will usher in a new era of collaboration, engagement and community.
Featured Speaker: Erik Larson, Sr. Director of Product Management and Strategy, Adobe
Mr. Larson will open the door to a new level of satisfying experiences and interactive connections between your customers and sellers, employee and partner collaborations and communities of customers and vendors.
If you’ve never attended a virtual trade show, you’re in for a treat:
– LIVE Webcasts
– Interactive trade show booths
– Expert break out sessions in real-time chat
– Networking lounge and linkup via social media and Skype
– Virtual briefcase for collecting downloadable content
Produced by 247xpo Events — http://247xpo.com. The event will be available on-demand for 90 days following the live date. Engage Collaborate Commune Virtual Xpo – Spring 11 – will go live May 19, 2011.
Register for free — http://events.unisfair.com/rt/247xpo~ecc?code=prweb
About Engage Collaborate Commune VIrtual Xpo
The ENGAGE | COLLABORATE | COMMUNE Virtual Xpo is your ideal destination for finding digital solutions and strategies to deliver optimum interactive relationships, experiences and productivity benefits. Weve created a cool, virtual environment …without the cost and time demands of a physical meeting. Areas Covered: Customer Experiences, Communication Solutions, Digital Spaces and Collaborative Architectures, Apps, SaaS, Productivity and Management Services, Marketing, Content, Traffic, Metrics, Analysis and Insights, Creative, Strategies and Support. This event is produced by 247xpo Events.
# # #