Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) May 9, 2006
Compliance LLC (http://www.compliance-llc.com), a leading international provider of Sarbanes Oxley and Basel ii training and consulting, announced the addition of new “Compliance and Product Repositioning” consulting services for vendors, suppliers and service providers.
“Sales teams struggle to achieve targets because they often fail to stand in the shoes of executives and experience the business challenges their customers face” said George Lekatis, General Manager and Chief Compliance Consultant of Compliance LLC. “Sales cycles can be long, but there are some exceptions to this rule. Compliance and internal controls are required by law. There are deadlines to meet. Vendors, suppliers and service providers must reposition their products to meet the compliance requirements. Compliance is a must have. Availability, security, better IT services, all these are “nice to have” services.
In a survey conducted for Compliance LLC in several countries, and from the feedback after the completion of many Sarbanes Oxley and Basel ii classes, about 2/3 of IT, risk and compliance officers try to avoid consultants because:
1. Consultants sometimes are good generalist problem-solvers but often they lack the deep knowledge and the specialized expertise that clients are demanding.
2. Consultants are often product-focused rather than solution-focused. They have ready products to sell, whatever is your problem.
3. Some experts are very good to sell consulting services. Once the contract is signed, these experts usually go to sell another project. Less experienced consultants are responsible for the implementation.
4. Consultants often try to find evidence (or killer findings) in order to cut the loyalty bond between the client and their people. This is a way to make the client dependent on them.
5. The fees are huge and not fixed. There are also some very creative ways that consultants use to extract money from clients. Clients have to cover expenses that are not reasonable.
6. Consultants are not interested in small engagements. They always try to sell million dollars projects.
7. When a consulting firm is known to be coming into a company, one of the results will be that many people will lose their jobs.
“We are really different” said George Lekatis. “We never recommend firing your employees. We believe that you must train them and trust them. In Compliance LLC we have a fixed fee / fixed terms policy. You hire specific persons, not consultants. You know the exact final cost of any project, and everything is included in this price (expenses, flights, tax etc.). For example, I charge $ 18,000 per week. I need 1 to 2 weeks for compliance assignments in Europe, Asia or in the States. Hotels, flights, tax; everything is included in this price. A great value for money and an absolutely honest proposal. There are different (but fixed) billing rates depending on the seniority and experience of our other consultants”
The new Consulting and Training Services Catalog is available at the company’s web site (http://www.compliance-llc.com).
Compliance LLC is also offering Sarbanes Oxley training and Basel ii training from the USA to London, to Dubai, to Singapore.
For further information, contact Lyn Spooner, E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +1 (302) 342-8828 Ext 1, or George Lekatis, E-mail: lekatis@Compliance-LLC.com, Tel: +1 (302) 342-8828 Ext 5, Fax: +1 (302) 342-8828.
Sarbanes Oxley consulting. Basel ii Consulting
Our new Sarbanes Oxley and Basel ii Consulting and Training Catalog